Fleet Tracking Solutions
Investing in effective GPS fleet tracking solutions offers your business flexibility and allows you to better manage your assets, reduce overall operational costs, maximize productivity and streamline performance. You can easily monitor your operations, resources and inventory with our range of innovative and customizable fleet tracking solutions and easily overcome many of your most difficult daily challenges.
At Track Your Truck, we specialize in working with a variety of different small and mid-sized industries and professionals, including fleet managers, owner-operators and leaders of heavy equipment companies. With years of industry experience, our knowledgeable and friendly team can provide personalized live, passive or satellite GPS fleet tracking solutions and recommend quality devices that will suit your daily operational needs and budget.
Fleet Tracking for All Applications
Fleet Tracking Across Industries
At Track Your Truck, we understand the importance of having an effective GPS fleet monitoring system. Our available GPS fleet tracking solutions are primarily used for industries looking to reduce fuel waste, improve maintenance services, establish more focused and reliable customer service, and create more efficient routing and monitoring procedures.
- Lower Fuel Expenses:
By knowing where your fleet is at all times, you will be able to maximize routing efficiency to reduce fuel expenses.
- Optimize Routes:
Knowing where your vehicles are at all times allows you to optimize routes, minimize money spent on fuel and time spent on the road. Our real-time GPS tracking shows you exactly where your vehicles are at all times.
- Minimize Unauthorized Use:
Fleet drivers are notorious for taking company vehicles on side jobs. Minimize this by keeping drivers accountable through real-time GPS tracking. You will know when drivers take an unauthorized side trip in a company vehicle and can put a stop to it.
- Improve Fleet Safety:
Knowing where your drivers are and what they are doing can help make your fleet vehicles safer. Avoid known traffic problems, keep tabs on driver behavior, and improve the safety of your drivers in the field with GPS tracking. Our system also lets you streamline maintenance, so your drivers are operating safe, well-maintained vehicles.
Our team has developed a diverse selection of innovative GPS fleet tracking solutions for a wide range of companies and industries that can be tailored to meet your tracking needs and operational expectations. We guarantee effective solutions and work with a myriad of industries and customers for car tracking, truck tracking, heavy equipment tracking, and more.
A Fleet Tracking Solution You Can Trust
Track Your Truck provides a range of trucking industries and companies with advanced GPS fleet tracking software and devices equipped with the most accurate tracking technology available today.
Solutions by Track Your Truck GPS Fleet Tracking
As you consider why GPS fleet tracking is the right option for your fleet, check out the fleet monitoring solutions that Track Your Truck systems offer:
- If your drivers are taking too long to arrive for deliveries, you can monitor their location.
- If you have equipment that is being transported from coast to coast, track that high-valued item at every point.
- Always know where your assets are — whether that is equipment, vehicles, employees or cargo — thanks to Track Your Truck GPS fleet tracking and monitoring solutions.
Our tech solutions will solve several of your customer care problems efficiently. As a result, your customers gain increased confidence in your services. This improves your ability to expand operations. Solve your revenue problem that you didn’t even realize you had when streamlining your assets with GPS tracking for fleet vehicles.
Fleet Tracking for Comprehensive Management
Every trucking and service industry is unique, so don't settle for a one-sized GPS solution that doesn't adapt and serve every need you experience and streamline your overall operations for greater flexibility, profit expectations and customer service fulfillment. Many companies may offer general GPS monitoring services, but for greater success, companies should be searching for fleet tracking devices and software featuring:
- Comprehensive Software With Maintenance Tracking, Speed and Driving Behaviors
- Complete Tracking Software with Communication and Navigation Options, Ongoing Customer Support and Dashboards With Updated Metrics
- Mobile Access and Real-Time Alerts and Updates
- Easy-to-Use Interfaces
- Customizable solutions
- Premiere support for the software and any questions you might have
With a new GPS fleet tracking system from Track Your Truck, you'll benefit from a range of different improvements. We've developed our software and devices to deliver real-time 24/7 tracking from your Apple or Android mobile device, complete with text and email alerts, simple yet intuitive reporting features, driver safety performance and Google Maps and navigation. With 20 years of industry experience, we understand a variety of different industry expectations and have created interactive GPS tracking solutions that can be customized to suit your exact daily operating needs without costly extra features that aren't relevant to the business you do.
Real-Time Information for Your Vehicle Tracking Questions and Needs
Common problems many trucking and fleet operations face that Track Your Truck can help with include:
- Tracking Vehicle Histories
- Tracking Arrival and departure times, as well as time spent at a particular location
- Keeping Up With Routine Vehicle Maintenance
- Driver Data and Driving Habits
With Track Your Truck's advanced fleet management software and improved, easy-to-access dashboards and reporting systems, you can easily and quickly view your driver IDs and driving histories, track vehicle information and routes, and proactively manage maintenance needs.
Scalable Fleet Tracking to Monitor Your Fleet, Equipment, Assets and More
In many industries, production can lag and operational expenses can soar without access to comprehensive and detailed fleet tracking solutions. When you find yourself in need of effective and efficient GPS fleet tracking options that are tailored to your exact operational standards, look no further than the advanced software and devices only at Track Your Truck.
We've created several scalable GPS truck and inventory monitoring services for improved results, complete with:
- NetTrack Vehicle Tracking Software: All of our product purchases include our NetTrack software to actively monitor your entire fleet, large or small, with our advanced vehicle tracking software complete with GPS tracking devices, complete activity reports and data integration capabilities.
- Personalized Fleet Management Software: With Track Your Truck, you are never forced into a "one-size-fits-all" solution. We can customize your NetTrack fleet management solution to give you access to a diverse selection of practical, useful information to improve your fleet performance — monitor driver safety and habits, access routing options, receive truck activity reports and track drivers in real-time to reduce downtime and inefficiencies.
With our high-level GPS fleet monitoring solutions, you're guaranteed better and smarter trucking operations. At Track Your Truck, we give our customers the ability to customize and scale their GPS monitoring software and technology to meet their exact needs and ensure you only pay for the features that are specific to your business.
Easy-to Use, Customizable and Reliable Fleet Tracking Devices From Track Your Truck
With Track Your Truck as your trusted GPS fleet tracking partner, you'll have access to the widest selection of monitoring equipment available for both vehicles and inventory, including:
- Live GPS Tracking: Our premium GPS vehicle trackers and plug-in devices will closely monitor all of your vehicles 24 hours every day and send real-time alerts to your computer or mobile devices. Easily monitor driving habits, including speed and fuel consumption.
- Passing GPS Tracking: With a passive GPS trailer tracker, you can access periodic data sets complete with location updates to better manage your inventory.
- Satellite GPS Tracking: Experience ultimate operation flexibility with our satellite tracking options offering three different tracking modes that can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Premium Electronic Log Devices: These devices are easy to install and operate, Simply plug into a vehicle's ECM and log hours of service using the devices' web-based administration console.
GPS Fleet Monitoring Benefits for Businesses
For small-business owners who are managing all of the daily tasks of running a business, streamlining the paperwork, billing and budgeting is essential. With GPS fleet tracking, you can generate detailed reports about fleet use that will help you with budgeting for fuel and maintenance expenses. Your fleet-tracking system also will provide the means to easily and accurately bill clients for miles driven. Fleet tracking also can give a boost to your customer service, as you can provide accurate arrival-time estimates and faster service with efficient routing and tracking.
Select Track Your Truck from among your favorite GPS fleet tracking companies and monitoring solutions. We bring over 20 years of experience in GPS tracking and fleet monitoring — an eon in a field that is relatively new. We are pioneers in handling the technology behind GPS fleet systems and solutions. Benefits of GPS tracking for fleet vehicles for any business type include:
- Provide shipping customers with real-time information
- Monitor everything from fleet, equipment or asset
- Track no matter the weather or terrain
Simple, Reliable and Tested Fleet Tracking Systems
Track Your Truck products are tested and certified by leading wireless carriers. Your system is guaranteed to work and keep you in compliance. For additional questions about our NetTrack fleet tracking system, call 888-434-3848. A live customer service representative in the U.S. will be happy to speak with you.
As GPS technology advances and your business goals evolve, count on Track Your Truck. We provide the necessary tools to keep you tracking forward with advanced, adaptable GPS monitoring solutions backed by our two-year product warranties and 30-day money-back guarantees. With Track Your Truck, setting up your GPS fleet tracking is simple. The software is designed to be easy to understand and install, and gives you a range of choices to customize your experience. The devices are easy to mount, and come tested and activated, so all you have to do is mount them, login to the interface, and begin benefiting from Track Your Truck. We even alert you to upgrades and industry developments as we develop new technology to benefit your business. Anything we can do to further improve your business is our priority.
Get the tracking solution that best fits your needs.