Premium Series Vehicle Trackers
Current SpecialLatest GPS Technologies
Live GPS Vehicle-Tracking Devices
Select a live GPS tracking device below to learn more:
Each real-time GPS tracking vehicle device comes with NetTrack, Track Your Truck’s easy-to-use monitoring and reporting software.
NetTrack and these live GPS tracking devices improve fleet management by collecting all detailed vehicle reports into one web-based interface with simple mapping tools.
Reliable, Convenient Live GPS Vehicle Tracking
Track Your Truck’s live GPS vehicle-tracking devices are proven to work. We help you choose a system that best fits your needs and then we send it to you fully tested, activated and ready to use! For questions or concerns regarding your GPS tracking device, call our office for responsive customer service from a support specialist.
Call Track Your Truck today to find out which live GPS vehicle-tracking device can help you improve your business.
Advantages of Live GPS Tracking Devices
Live GPS tracking offers business owners and fleet managers real solutions to help improve operational efficiency and reduce losses:
- Know where your vehicles are at all times –24/7/365 in real-time
- Monitor your vehicles covertly
- View your real-time tracking device location from your computer or phone
- View routes traveled by your drivers to improve route planning
- Monitor speed and safe driving habits of your crew
- Track truck movements in real-time, even when power is removed
- Receive notifications of driver tampering (with select devices)
What to Consider When Choosing a Live Vehicle Tracker
With so many live GPS tracking devices to consider, where should you start? Here are some questions to ask when choosing a live tracking device:
- Do you prefer a plug-and-play tracking device or a hard-wired tracking device?
- Do you need a device capable of disabling a vehicle’s ignition system remotely?
- Do you need to monitor driver behavior such as speed of travel, braking, cornering and more?
- Do you need a system that validates the driver ID?
- How many updates do you need your tracking device to send?