GPS Fleet Management Software
Track Your Truck’s vehicle fleet management offers the following features and benefits:
Business Benefits of Vehicle Tracking Software
Today’s top fleet management software products are powerful, versatile, and agile enough to meet your needs as your business grows. Our robust NetTrack GPS software is a full-featured commercial fleet tracking software that provides concrete benefits to your business:Truck Activity Reporting
- Detailed reports that help you improve operations
- Advanced reporting tools to monitor vehicles via Google Maps
- 24/7 tracking of your trucks and drivers
- Historical data and powerful analysis tools
- Online reports that can be printed or downloaded as an Excel, Word, or Adobe PDF file
- Animated Map Replay to retrace a vehicle’s route on a map
- Bread crumb trails of each stop and change in direction
- GPS data on vehicle location, speed, directional heading and street address
- Customizable alerts powered by mobile GPS and delivered to your smart phone
- Notifications for inactivity, speed limit exceeded, arrival and departure times and more
- On-the-go fleet tracking via Android and Apple vehicle tracking apps
- Software that sends comprehensive fleet tracking information to phones and tablets
- Free downloads of the NetTrack mobile app in the Android Google Play store and Apple App Store
To learn more about the features and benefits of the NetTrack software, click on any of the icons above.
How to Compare GPS Tracking Software Companies
Before choosing a fleet tracking system, consider the software that powers the various solutions. Here are questions you’ll want to consider:
- Does the company that sells the system have their own fleet tracking software, or are they relying on a third party to provide the functionality you’re looking for? What happens if the third party software provider goes out of business or stops supporting the software?
- Does the software provide real-time vehicle tracking, or only historical data?
- How long has the fleet tracking company been in business? Do they have a proven track record and a strong customer base? Or are they a fly-by-night company that launched their software within the past year?
- Is the software scalable? For example, if you want to track 1-5 trucks today, will the software track your fleet when you grow to 25 or 50 vehicles?
- Does the software include the vehicle tracking features that are important to you? Does it offer real-time alerts, map rewind, mobile apps, driver ID verification and other must-have features?