GPS Fleet Management Software
Track Your Truck’s vehicle fleet management offers the following features and benefits:
Business Benefits of Vehicle Tracking Software
Today’s top fleet management software products are powerful, versatile and agile enough to meet your needs as your business grows. At Track Your Truck, we have scalable, effective fleet management software that will help you make the most out of your fleet as you seek to maximize your budget and improve efficiency and safety.
Whether you run a fleet of tow trucks, utility trucks or service vehicles, you need to know that your vehicles are where they are supposed to be and your drivers are using those vehicles safely and efficiently. You also need tools to help maintain your vehicles well, so you can get the most long term use from your fleet. GPS fleet tracking software provides all of these benefits and more, helping you run an efficient, safe and effective fleet.
Our robust NetTrack GPS software is a full-featured commercial fleet tracking software that provides concrete benefits to your business, including:Truck Activity Reporting
- Detailed reports that help you improve operations
- Advanced reporting tools to monitor vehicles in real time via Google Maps
- 24/7 tracking of your trucks, assets and drivers
- Historical data and powerful analysis tools to help manage your fleet effectively
- Driver behavior reporting to minimize fuel-wasting behaviors and ensure safe driving
- Online reports that can be printed or downloaded as an Excel, Word or Adobe PDF file
- Online reports that can be accessed on any Internet-connected device for analysis in the field
- Animated Map Replay to retrace a vehicle’s route on a map
- Bread crumb trails of each stop and change in direction
- GPS data on vehicle location, speed, directional heading and street address
- Real-time mapping for effective routing
- Customizable alerts powered by mobile GPS and delivered to your smart phone
- Notifications for inactivity, speed limit exceeded, driver performance, arrival and departure times, and more
- On-the-go fleet tracking via Android and Apple vehicle tracking apps
- Software that sends comprehensive fleet tracking information to phones and tablets
- Free downloads of the NetTrack mobile app in the Android Google Play store and Apple App Store
To learn more about the features and benefits of NetTrack, click on any of the icons above.
How to Compare GPS Tracking Software Companies
Before choosing a fleet tracking system, consider the software that powers the various solutions. Here are questions you’ll want to consider:
- Does the company that sells the system have its own fleet tracking software, or is it relying on a third party to provide the functionality you’re looking for?
- What happens if the third-party software provider goes out of business or stops supporting the software?
- Does the software provide real-time vehicle tracking, or only historical data?
- How long has the fleet tracking company been in business? Does it have a proven track record and a strong customer base? Or is it a fly-by-night company that launched its software within the past year?
- Is the software scalable? For example, if you want to track 1-5 trucks today, will the software track your fleet when you grow to 25 or 50 vehicles?
- Does the software include the vehicle tracking features that are important to you? Does it offer real-time alerts, map rewind, mobile apps, driver ID verification and other must-have features?
At Track Your Truck, we offer GPS fleet management software that is scalable, has the features you need, and is designed to meet the needs of small- to medium-sized businesses. For more information, contact us for a quote or request a demo.