Carrier Certification is Extremely Important for any GPS Tracking Device
- Ensures that the cellular and satellite carriers have approved the device for their system
- Your device will operate as intended and will not conflict with the carrier network
- Non-certified devices may be banned from the carrier network, leaving you with a worthless device
- Confidence that you receive only the very best GPS devices
Confidence and Quality at Every Level from Track Your Truck
- Carrier-certified devices guarantee optimum service and a long life
- Each device has been fully activated and tested prior to shipping
- Full replacement warranty covers your investment
- Detailed installation guide and mobile app to verify proper installation
- Qualified, U.S.-based customer support staff can be trusted to help you
Benefits of a Certified GPS Vehicle Tracking System
When you make the decision to purchase a GPS tracking system for your fleet, you want to be confident that the system will work as described from the moment you install it. Track Your Truck is a certified GPS tracking company — this means that we offer GPS vehicle tracking systems that are certified through all of the industry's top carrier partners. Because of our certification, you can use Track Your Truck's products with confidence, knowing that your products will work as intended 24/7.
What Carrier Certification Means
Before we offer any of our products to our customers, we require that our devices be put through a high-level carrier certification process. This process involves stringent testing to help ensure the devices will perform on the wireless networks without issues. Before our trusted carrier partners sign off their approval on any of our fleet tracking devices, you can be confident that the devices have been thoroughly tested and vetted in multiple labs.
At Track Your Truck, our goal is to provide you with the GPS fleet tracking products that make sense for your business. That's why we offer carrier certified products. Your devices arrive fully tested, approved and activated — so you can benefit from GPS fleet tracking technology that comes with the assurance of quality.