GPS Equipment Tracker
- 3 modes of tracking:
- Standard tracking with up to 6 updates per day
- Depot-to-depot tracking — 1 update per day at depot/yard; 1 update per 2 hours between depots/yards
- Theft recovery — automatically set job site radius and receive alert and tracking if unit exits site
- Internal antennas for concealed installation to thwart tampering
- Motion sensor for detecting movement and alarming
- No wires to install- Includes 4 Lithium Ultimate AAA; field replaceable batteries last 1+ years on 2 Updates per day
- Best Suited for Equipment without power
- Up to 12 different reporting times
- Interval or 24-hour operation mode
- Comparative GPS positioning
- Low-battery notification
Understanding the GPS Equipment Tracker Specs
Our GPS equipment tracker offers everything from theft alerts to diagnostic messaging, which helps you increase safety and productivity. At Track Your Truck, we offer a variety of tracking options to help you increase business efficiency. This ensures we have an option available that will fit your needs. Product specifications include:
- Weight of 3.6 ounces (102 g).
- Operating temperature of -30 to +60 degrees Celsius.
- AAA 1.5v lithium battery type.
- Compliance with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) 4X / IP68, SAE J1455 and MIL-STD-810 standards.
Due to the small size, it's easy to install in almost any location. Convenient and inconspicuous, the device is designed to be installed on your equipment without disrupting the user or person transporting it. The tracker also comes with a smart cover that you can remove to turn the device on and off.
Request a Quick Quote From Track Your Truck
Take control of your assets today by trying out our GPS equipment tracker for commercial users. Our trackers are ready to go as soon as you take them out of the box, so all you need to do is install them and start tracking. If you're ready to learn more about our tracking solutions, contact us for a quote or request a demo today.