GPS Trailer Tracker
- Real-time tracking when tethered to power source
- Passive tracking using 6-month internal, rechargeable battery with up to 6 updates per day
- Internal antennas for concealed installation to thwart tampering
- Certified by Wireless Carriers to ensure reliability.
- Accelerometer for motion sensing and reporting
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 updates per day
- 2 min real-time updates when tethered
- Reliable store and forward
- 2,000 buffered messages
- Latest Tracking Technologies
- Low-battery notification
- Over-the-air programming and firmware updates
Learn About Our Trailer Tracking Device Specs
This 50-channel GPS device could be your key to maintaining trailer security and job efficiency. Whether your assets are on the move or parked at a job site, our GPS trailer tracker can keep you up to date on their whereabouts during and after business hours. The main specifications of the GPS trailer tracker include:
- 2-meter CEP location accuracy.
- -160 dBm tracking sensitivity.
- 3.8 Ah lithium-ion battery.
- SMS and LTE data support.
- Power Consumption <1mA @ 12Vdc Deep Sleep.
- Operating voltage of 6-32 Vdc.
- Weight of 0.6 pounds for easy transport and operation.
- Operating temperatures of -30 to +5 degrees Celsius.
- Storage temperatures of -40 to +85 degrees Celsius.
- Full compliance with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standards.
We're happy to answer any questions you have about the benefits and features of this tracker when you reach out to us.
How to Install a Trailer Tracking Device
Installing a trailer tracking device is quick and simple. Regardless of your business's size or demands, it can be a great way to protect your assets. It takes only a few minutes to set up these devices, which helps you save money and implement new routines without any delays. These steps will help you install each device as quickly as possible so you can get back to work.
- Choose a location for your device: You have some flexibility when placing your GPS trailer tracker. Ensure it's in a secure place where the GPS can pick up a strong signal. Secure with the included, stainless fasteners.
- Connect the proper wires: The next step is to establish a power connection. First, you'll need to hook up the black wire to a secure ground point. You can then connect the red and white wires to a 12-volt source.
- Start tracking: After connecting the device, you can start receiving updates on your computer with our software's help. By checking your alerts a few times a day, you can verify more frequently that your trailers are where they need to be.
Contact Track Your Truck for a Quote
Our GPS trailer trackers have durable designs, long-lasting batteries and easy-to-manage settings. To learn more about pricing information or how to install a trailer tracking device on your unit, contact us for a quote today.