GPS Tracking for Concrete Trucks
Do You Know Where Your Mixers Are?
- Know a concrete truck’s speed, location and direction with enhanced real-time tracking software. Use this information to monitor employees on the job to reduce worker downtime and improve general navigation to and from job sites, so you can reduce fuel consumption.
- Reduce idle time of your concrete trucks, cut fuel costs and ensure efficient transport by having the ability to monitor fleet routes and movements.
- Manage a fleet of trucks by having the ability to monitor one or more vehicles and multiple job sites on one screen with Track Your Truck’s easy-to-use online software.
- Recover missing or stolen assets by being able to provide the last known location to law enforcement officials.
- Improve customer service by giving your clients accurate truck arrival times and general progress updates as your concrete trucks are en route to job sites.
Concrete Companies Improve Efficiency With Personalized Truck Tracking
Ready-mix concrete companies know that time is money, and too much idle time by a vehicle can result in significant loss of fuel and cause unnecessary and costly delays. Your concrete company regularly transports an expensive product that can become damaged if not moved carefully and quickly. By using tracking technology designed for concrete companies, you have options for being safer, more efficient and cutting costs. With the right GPS vehicle tracking system, you can route your drivers around traffic problems, ensure they are taking the most efficient route possible, prevent excessive accelerating, braking and turning and stop unauthorized use of company vehicles. All of this contributes to the bottom line as you improve the efficiency of your operation. GPS vehicle tracking is an excellent way to improve your business and monitor the exact location of every concrete truck in your fleet.
Concrete Company Fleet Tracking Designed for Small to Medium Businesses
When you run a small- to medium-sized concrete company, you need a fleet tracking system that is the right size and price for your business. Track Your Truck’s popular GPS vehicle tracking equipment gives your company the tools it needs to ensure your business assets are being used efficiently and honestly. Our corresponding software gives you the option to generate useful graphs and charts so that you can create more efficient schedules and routes. It’s intuitive and user-friendly for virtually anyone with a basic knowledge of computers.
Track Your Truck's software is housed online so that users may track company vehicles from any computer with Internet access. This also means you can access your system from a mobile device when work takes you into the field — you can track your trucks from virtually anywhere. All Track Your Truck fleet tracking equipment is tested and certified, and arrives at your business activated for immediate use. Contact a support member at Track Your Truck today to learn more about how our fleet tracking products and software can help to improve your ready-mix concrete business. Our experts are ready to help you select the perfect system for your business needs.